This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls. Please note that provisions of cyber Law and Information technologies 2000 and the information technology (Amendment Bill) 2006 contains certain changes to the general terms for users in India.
Other terms and conditions of usage as may be applicable in countries other than India must under all circumstances be adhered to by users living in such countries.
Any violation of usage as defined but not limited to the below should be immediately brought to our attention and it shall be taken up for necessary rectification and restoration.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement," "Terms," or "SRR") derives from the POEM EVANGELISTS OPC PRIVATE LIMITED Principles, and is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with POEM EVANGELISTS OPC PRIVATE LIMITED, brands, products and services, which we call the " POEM EVANGELISTS OPC PRIVATE LIMITED Services " or "Services". By using or accessing the POEM EVANGELISTS OPC PRIVATE LIMITED Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time.
Because POEM EVANGELISTS OPC PRIVATE LIMITED provides a wide range of Services, we may from time to time add or change for your review here supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific app, product, or service that you agree to accept too. To the extent those supplemental terms conflict with this SRR, the supplemental terms associated with the app, product, or service govern with respect to your use of such app, product or service to the extent of the conflict.
This agreement is in reference to Poem evangelists and its creation: www.lyfOlyf.com hereinafter referred to as such and presented here as a product and service of "Services".
That your privacy is very important to us. For the purposes each post that you update on www.lyfolyf.com asks you to make a choice whether to keep it private or not. For all such information chosen as private by the user shall remain only available to the user and no one else will or can have access to it or as defined by law.
2. Sharing Your Content and Information
That you own all of the content and information or are authorized to use it as you post on www.lyfolyf.com and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition:
1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant the viewers and us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with www.lyfolyf.com This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it. To protect your right, you have an option to keep updates posted by you as private and these shall only be seen and visible to you.
2. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
3. When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information. When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people of POEM EVANGELISTS OPC PRIVATE LIMITED, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
4. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about POEM EVANGELISTS OPC PRIVATE LIMITED, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
1. You will use it in accordance with your age being either below 13 years or above 13 years or such permissible age as is authorized or permitted to use the internet independently in the country of your residence.
2. In the event of age below such permissible years, the respective parents and elders will control this on your behalf and it shall be the responsibility of such parents and elders to ensure that they watch over such minors to control their internet viewing habits in accordance with the legal framework within such country of their residence or viewing.
3. If it is brought to our attention that anybody below such permissible age is using this site without guidance of the elders, we shall immediately suspend that account and take remedial measures including but not limited to informing the parents and others as required by law.
4. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on www.lyfolyf.com
5. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access www.lyfolyf.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
6. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on www.lyfolyf.com
7. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
8. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
9. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
10. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
11. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
12. You will not use www.lyfolyf.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
13. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of www.lyfolyf.com, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other www.lyfolyf.com functionality.
14. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
4. Registration and Account Security
www.lyfolyf.com users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on www.lyfolyf.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one personal account.
3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. You will not use www.lyfolyf.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
5. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
6. You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
7. You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
8. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
5. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
1. You will not post content or take any action on www.lyfolyf.com that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post on www.lyfolyf.com if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
3. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
4. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
5. You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except with our prior written permission.
6. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on www.lyfolyf.com
7. You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. www.lyfolyf.com encourages social reporting to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
6. Mobile and Other Devices
1. We currently provide our mobile services through our apps, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
2. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on www.lyfolyf.com within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
3. You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on www.lyfolyf.com.
You will make all payments as required on the site favoring; POEM EVANGELISTS OPC PRIVATE LIMITED or as uploaded and integrated through the authorized payment gateways provided on www.lyfolyf.com.
8. Special Provisions Applicable to Developers/Operators of Applications and Websites
If you are a developer or operator of a Platform application or website or if you use Social Plugins, you must ask for and comply with the law of the land where such activity is undertaken or seen.
Our goal is to deliver informational, advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers from time to time. In order to help us do that, you agree to the following:
You give us permission to use your name, profile picture, content, and information in connection with commercial, sponsored, or related content (such as a brand you like) served or enhanced by us. You agree that we can collect and use such content and information from time to time. This means, for example, that you permit a business or other entity to pay us to display your name and/or profile picture with your content or information, without any compensation to you. If you have selected a specific audience for your content or information, we will respect your choice when we use it.
1. We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent, unless it is used by them independently in accordance with your keeping that information public or private as is the opportunity provided to you.
2. You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
9. Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
If you use our self-service advertising creation interfaces for creation, submission and/or delivery of any advertising or other commercial or sponsored activity or content (collectively, the "Self-Serve Ad Interfaces"), you agree to ensure that you do not violate any laws of the land where such content is published or seen.
10. Special Provisions Applicable to Pages
If you create or administer a Page on www.lyfolyf.com, or run a promotion or an offer from your Page, you agree to abide by the law of the land where such page is created or seen.
11. Special Provisions Applicable to Software
1. If you download or use our software, such as a stand-alone software product, an app, or a browser plugin, you agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
2. You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or we give you express written permission.
1. You will continue to revisit this agreement to see any amendments etc that may be posted here from time to time and decide before continuing to use our Services.
2. Your continued use of the www.lyfolyf.com Services, following changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of www.lyfolyf.com to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate, but other provisions as per this agreement will still apply.
1 You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or www.lyfolyf.com exclusively in the district courts of the Gurgaon, Haryana, India and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The Indian Laws will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
2. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on www.lyfolyf.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on www.lyfolyf.com and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on www.lyfolyf.com. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on www.lyfolyf.com. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of www.lyfolyf.com
3. We try to keep www.lyfolyf.com, bug free and safe, but you use it at your own risk.
4. We are providing www.lyfolyf.com as is without any express or implied warranties including but not limited to implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement. We take adequate measures but do not guarantee that www.lyfolyf.com will always be safe, secure or error free or that www.lyfolyf.com will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections.
5. www.lyfolyf.com is not responsible for the actions, content, information or data of third parties and you release us our directors, officers, employees and agents from any claims and damages known and unknown arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
6. A general release does not extend to claims with the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially effectrhed his or her settlement with the debtor. We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this statement or www.lyfolyf.com, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our aggregate liability arising out of this statement or www.lyfolyf.com will not exceed greater of one thousand indian rupees or its equibvalt value in any foreign currency or the amount you have paid us in the last 12 months. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or e incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such cases www.lyfolyf.com's liability will be limited to to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
7. Special Provisions Applicable to Users in foreign countries
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with www.lyfolyf.com
8. You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed anywhere in the world as planned by www.lyfolyf.com
a. By "POEM EVANGELISTS OPC PRIVATE LIMITED" or" www.lyfolyf.com" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.lyfolyf.com and any other of our branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins and (d) other media, brands, products, services, software, devices, or networks now existing or later developed. www.lyfolyf.com reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services may be governed by separate terms and not this SRR.
b. By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from www.lyfolyf.com or provide data to us.
c. By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with www.lyfolyf.com.
d. By "content" we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using www.lyfolyf.com Services.
e. By "data" or "user data" or "user's data" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from www.lyfolyf.com or provide to www.lyfolyf.com through Platform.
g. By "use" we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
h. By "application" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
i. By "Trademarks" we mean the list of trademarks provided here.
a. If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business outside of India, this Statement is an agreement between you and www.lyfolyf.com,. References to "us," "we," and "our" mean either www.lyfolyf.com. or www.lyfolyf.com, as appropriate.
b. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding www.lyfolyf.com and supersedes any prior agreements.
c. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
d. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
e. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
f. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
g. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
h. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
i. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
j. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
k. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing www.lyfolyf.com
l. By using or accessingwww.lyfolyf.com Services,to access the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities in several different languages, If the Statement is not available in the language you select, we will default to the English version.